At AGC Collision, we are proud to say that we have the experience, training, tools, equipment, and OE repair information to perform quality, OE repairs of your Corvette.
Choosing a shop with skilled technicians who know how to fix Corvettes gives you a wide range of advantages:
• Corvette requires all shops to be I-CAR Gold certified and trained to repair the vehicle to maintain future crashworthiness
• Prioritized use of quality Genuine Corvette Replacement Parts
• The necessary tools and equipment needed to repair your vehicle
• Skilled repairs along with Genuine Corvette Parts help preserve your vehicle’s value
• Lifetime warranty on complete collision repair **
• Corvette makes a thorough facility analysis and prepares a detailed report to make sure shops are meeting Corvette Program standards
• Customer survey feedback is provided to shops to ensure the level of customer satisfaction expected
It is your right to have your vehicle restored to pre-crash condition. That means insisting on original replacement parts from your vehicle’s manufacturer. Many insurance policies limit compensation for collision repair through the use of aftermarket collision parts. These aftermarket parts do not provide the same level of original fit, form, and function as Corvette Collision Parts. Check your insurance policy now for OEM parts usage. If genuine parts are not specified, request a policy that states only Corvette OEM parts will be used to repair your vehicle.
Remember, you have a choice. You can either choose genuine parts made by the original manufacturer, or you can choose imitations of those parts made by other companies. Not only can these imitations compromise your vehicle’s safety performance in subsequent collisions, they may also diminish your vehicle’s resale value down the road. When you have the damage repaired at your local Corvette auto body center using only Genuine Corvette Parts, you get the peace of mind of proper equipment and quality replacement parts. When it comes to collision repair and auto body repair, it just makes good sense to turn to the Corvette-trained Certified Service experts.
To get an OE repair on your Corvette, bring your vehicle to all of us at AGC Collision in Los Angeles, CA.
Why Choose us?
For more than 65 years, AGC has been providing Los Angeles with quality vehicle repair services. Since 1949, three generations of auto collision repair professionals–including our parents–have been running AGC. We are thrilled to be carrying on the tradition. While our current state-of-the-art, 40,000 square-foot facility dwarfs the original building, and cars and technology have changed, the most important things haven’t. Repairing vehicles right the first time and treating customer’s right will always be our commitment.
Loyal customers have been spreading the word about AGC for many years. We send thanks to our wonderful customers who have supported us. Repeat customers and referrals have allowed us to grow. We look forward to continuing serving these customers and all of our new customers for many generations to come.