A collision shop, or any company is known not just for the goods and services they provide, but how they interact with others within their industry, within the community they serve, and their stewardship of the environment they touch.
AGC Collision is pleased to note their relationship with the following businesses and associations:
- Collision Industry Conference – The Collision Industry Conference (CIC) is a forum made up of participants from all collision repair industry segments for the expressed purpose of discussing and exploring the issues that affect the industry.
- California Autobody Association – The California Autobody Association (CAA) is a non-profit trade association comprised of individual and independent businesses within the automobile collision repair industry.
- California Employers Association – The California Employers Association is a not-for–profit employers association that serves over 10,000 businesses throughout California. Their three primary offerings are: membership, consulting, and training. Membership provides valuable support, tools, and resources to owners, managers and HR professionals.
- VeriFacts Symposiums – Once each year, VeriFacts, a collision industry consulting firm dedicated to the correct and complete repair of collision damaged vehicles conducts a multi-day symposium providing valuable technical and industry information to help promote proper collision repair. AGC Collision is regular attendee at these symposiums.
- S/P2 Training – S/P2’s industry-specific, online training covers topics in safety, environmental, ethics, human resources, mentoring, sustainability, and soft skills.
Protecting the Environment
AGC Collision is concerned with the environment and protecting it for future generations. To that end, we use waterborne refinish paint because:
- Waterborne has a lower toxicity and flammability that solvent-based paints
- Waterborne has lower volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) and lower hazardous air pollutants (HAPs)
- Waterborne paints provide a safer working environment for employees
- Waterborne paints provide excellent adhesion, durability and corrosion resistance
But being “green” is more than the paint we use. AGC Collision uses LED lamps wherever possible, recycles all applicable expendable materials, and works with a nationwide company, GMG EnviroSafe to ensure EPA and OSHA compliance.
The Next Generation of Technicians
AGC Collision works with the Universal Technical Institute to train existing technicians and to employ new entry-level technicians.